Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's Here - Heroes Convention - Tomorrow!


I am packing even as we speak, and preparing to head for Charlotte on the morrow for three days of comics hijinks's. I may not get into any trouble while I'm there, but one never knows.

Posting will likely take a backseat to the convention festivities, so there may not be anything new from me until late Sunday. "Gal" Friday will be added later tonight, so don't fret boys!

Let me also take the time to thank my growing coalition of "Followers". I appreciate your patronage and the comments that you make from time-to-time. I hope to continue making it worth stopping by. Upcoming in the Catacombs, will be more "How NOT to do a Superhero Movie", the kick-off of my 1980's Flashbacks, a few interviews that I'm planning on lining up in Charlotte, the return of Rulah Jungle Goddess, and lots and lots of naked women.

Nah, just kidding about that last one (but as you can see I'm either already under the influence of alcohol or simply giddy from the impending "fun" of the show).

Have a great weekend, wish me luck and smoke 'em if you got 'em!

No comments: