Friday, July 24, 2009

"Gal" Friday! Molly Sims







Actress & model, Molly Sims co-starred in the NBC television series, Las Vegas, and she appeared in Sports Illustrated's annual swimsuit issue from 2000-2004 & 2006. It was her recent film role as a camp cheerleading coach in Fired Up (which I've just seen on DVD) that earned her a spot as today's "Gal" Friday.

She has been featured in a few other film and TV roles, and every time that I see her again I am struck by just how pretty she is. Trust me, she has talents above simply being easy on the eyes, and she is a very sexy lady at the age of 36, but her clean cut, all-American girl looks and slim physique make her a standout for me and I often wonder why she doesn't pop up in more movies.

Oh well, Hollywood may be stupid and wasteful, but Molly is always welcome in the Catacombs.

No comments: