Friday, June 10, 2011

"Gal" Friday! Heather Graham

After earning critical acclaim for her performance as "Rollergirl" in director Paul Thomas Anderson's 1997 film, Boogie Nights, Heather Graham continued to make a name for herself in such films as Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me, Lost in Space, Bowfinger, From Hell and Anger Management. She hit a rough patch following the early cancellation of her ABC television series, Emily's Reasons Why Not in 2006, but she quickly bounced back with a featured role as the stripper Jade in 2009's critical and box office hit, The Hangover.


Her latest film, Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer, opens nationwide today. Graham stars as "Aunt Opal" and I've gotta tell you, she makes one smoking hot "auntie" at the tender age of forty-one. The film is already getting trashed by critics across the board, and although Heather alone might have enticed me into watching any flick, I'll definitely have to take a pass on this one.

I must admit to enjoying the many times that she has managed to lose her clothes on film too, so as a consolation prize I'm inducting her into the Catacombs as this weeks official "Gal" Friday selection, and that's gotta count for something!

3 comments:

Joe said...

Heather Graham is such a fox. Great pick

joe ackerman said...

you got that gun there, mate? I might need to borrow it. . .

Chuck Wells said...

A couple of Joes, huh!

My old drill instructor used to say, "this is my weapon, this is my gun. One is for fighting, one is for fun!"

I'm gonna assume that you're opting for the love gun. Sadly, in this instance my friend, I don't share needles. (Now, no "circumference" jokes, please)