Friday, July 20, 2012

"Gal" Friday! Lindsay Lanier

I will be honest with you, I am very tired after attending the midnight showing of "The Dark Knight Rises" which clocks in at close to three hours (but I still went to work this morning anyway). So, before lethargy sets in, let me just say that the film is terrific [my assessment will be coming this weekend] and quickly post this weeks "gal" Friday selection. My policy is to always promote the home team whenever necessary, so it was with delight that I recently heard about a home state honey who is making waves nearby. Lindsay Lanier from the "Hooters" restaurant in North Myrtle Beach, SC was chosen as the winner of the 2012 Hooters Viewer's Choice contest. Congratulations, Lindsay! As a bonus, you're officially inducted into the Catacombs (which technically constitutes a much higher honor; at least in my humble opinion).

No comments: