Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Catacombs Chillers Presents: "Ghost of the Un-Dead" (Story; 1951)

Today I’m serving up another seasonal “Catacombs Chillers” which comes courtesy of Mysterious Adventures #4 (Oct. 1951); originally published by Story Comics. No creator credits exist for “Ghost of the Un-Dead”, and that’s always frustrating. I’m also hoping that Karswell hasn’t already posted this sort of supernatural Gunga Din tale over at his “The Horrors of It All” blog. Lemme know if that happens to be the case! The Catacombs acknowledges "Fury Comics", as the online source of this classic comic story. Note: The copyright for this issue, its contents and artwork belong to the original publisher and/or the creators and is reproduced here solely for entertainment purposes. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Daniel [oeconomist.com] said...

Hmmm…. My second girlfriend was a Muslim. After she left me, I came to realize that I'd dodged a bullet, but I didn't realize that vampires would have been involved! Whew!